Friday, March 28, 2014

The Happiness Project. Day 14: Disney Movies


I love Disney Movies. That's not a secret! So while I'm at home this weekend, I'm going to take advantage of the comfy couch and big TV and watch a Disney movie! Tangled is tonight's choice. I just love that quote where Rapunzel says, "What if it is [everything I've been dreaming of]? What then?" And Flynn tells her, "Well that's the good thing I guess, then you get to go find a new dream."

So precious! Also, I want to send a shout out to Ann Leone! She's been watching my vlogs and comments on my FB every now and again how much she likes them! So just for you, here's a post you sent me that really cheered me up when I was down! Plus, it totally relates to today's Disney post!

http://9gag.tv/p/5yWRM/this-african-tribal-cover-of-let-it-go-will-blow-you-away



No comments:

Post a Comment