Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Happiness Project. Day 2. Eskimo Kisses!



Since we're basically all Eskimos here in Chiberia, I thought it would be appropriate for me to pick the very lighthearted Eskimo kisses post it off my wall of happiness this morning.

Before this happy plane got folded, my mood got lifted by some adorable nose-rubbing. I really wanted to go Eskimo kiss the big, blue wolf statues by Dumbach Hall, but unfortunately, by the time I finally got around to it, it was too dark out to film that particular scene. Plus, I had nobody to film it for me. The struggles.

Since I was lame and only obtained one human Eskimo kiss from my sister, Nellie, I thought I'd throw in a little something extra to remind all of you how to stay happy. The idea for this came from my older sister, Meg, and it's great advice. Watch and see what that advice is.

Comment below: What made YOU happy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment