Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Happiness Project



Lately, I have had a terribly hard time being happy. I've been sad and depressed for a long time. I don't know what's been wrong with me, but it's a mixture of homesickness, weight gain, relationship troubles, stress, and just not being able to get over any of those things.

Needless to say, I'm sick of being sad. So, in a stroke of genius, I came up with this happiness project. It involves lots of post its, dancing, dogs, cats, snowmen, and so many other amazing things. The idea is that at the end of the happiness project, it will be impossible to be sad, because I'll have nothing but happiness around me... both literally and figuratiavely.

I hope you'll join me in this journey, and I'd appreciate it if you kept unnecessarily negative comments to a bare minimum (If I get any comments to begin with).

Tell me, what makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment