Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Happiness Project. Day 17. Breakfast


Today's mission - well actually there's two missions - is to eat breakfast food! Then, in the middle of the day, I get my hair cut for St. Baldrick's, so you'll get to see the cutting of the long locks along with some mouth watering footage of what it is I'll be eating today. Let me just tell you, if bacon doesn't make you happy, I don't know what will.
For those who don't know, my apartment has been unofficially named "The Breakfast Club," because I buy way more breakfast food than regular food, and therefore when people come over for dinner, they get treated to breakfast foods. This happens so much that now, my sorority sister Leah and I have made it our mission to always be making a different kind of breakfast food!



What's your favorite kind of breakfast food? Are you a pancake lover or a bacon and eggs type person? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment