Monday, December 12, 2011

And Finals Week Has Officially Begun


And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I'm feeling right about now. 
Complete with the ineffective red-bull and candy.
You ever get into those moods where you can't possibly study anymore, but you can't go to sleep either? Yeah, me too! I'm in one of those moods right now. My mind is racing, and it's mostly racing because there is a grand total of one final that's stressing me out right now. It's not even my honors final, which is supposed to be a complete be-yotch. I'm going to three review sessions for my honors final, I'll be fine on that, but it's my one final from my one class that I absolutely hate that is stressing me out. It's on tuesday morning, and to be completely honest, when that final is over, my life will be so much easier!

I absolutely hate those kinds of little stresses. But, the good thing about them is this: when they're finally over, you feel like you've just finished a marathon. Yeah you're exhausted, but hey, now it's time to re-freaking-lax!
The bad thing about them though, is the fact that most of the time, life decides to throw even more  unnecessary stresses at you. It's totally because you're over thinking and over analyzing everything, but nevertheless, stress follows stress, and creates more stress, and perpetuates the stress cycle. The best remedy for that is venting. If you just find somebody who is willing to listen to you scream, then your feelings are out, and you're done. Moving on.

Back to studying for me!

Keep it classy, keep it country,
Gretta Patrick <3

No comments:

Post a Comment