Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Coffee Time with Gretta No. 2 "How to be a Robertson in a Kardashian World"

Should we be the type of woman who shows everything or the type that shows our inner beauty?


Courtesy of qpolitical.com

This is the second video in the Coffee Time with Gretta vlog series. This week's topic is, "How to be a Robertson in a Kardashian World"




Trashy vs. Sexy
We're inundated with certain ideals of how women should be, and we, as women, have the choice of being trashy or being sexy. Do those two adjectives sound like synonyms? Well, the thing is, we're not. I was recently inspired by this article to look at the differences between what's sexy and what's trashy.There's a big difference, so should we be more of a Kylie Jenner, or a  Sadie Robertson?



What makes a woman sexy?
I personally think that a smile is the sexiest thing a woman can wear, and it's a shame that many young women feel they need to wear less and less clothing in order to feel sexy. I feel my sexiest when I'm in my favorite skirt, my shirt that covers, and I'm not worried about wardrobe malfunctions happening. I think if more young women got into this mindset, the world would be a better place.

This is the dress I feel most sexy in. Not revealing, just cute!


When do you feel sexiest? Sound off in the comments below!

Keep it Classy. Keep it Country,
Gretta Patrick <3

No comments:

Post a Comment